How to apply to MITRA
The recruitment takes place in two stages:
1Completed applications submitted through the online platform are selected.
2Skype interviews are conducted with pre-selected applicants.
Applications are open from the 15th November 2019 to the 15th February 2020 (23:59, Paris time zone)
All applications must be submitted through the online platform: https://mitra.univ-lille3.fr/
- Only completed applications will be examined.
- All documents must be uploaded in pdf format, except the photograph, which can be in jpg or jpeg.
Applications are open from the 15th november 2019 to the 15th february 2020 (23:59, Paris time).
Each application must be submitted through the online plateform : https://mitra.univ-lille3.fr/
The selection commitee will study the following elements :
- CV + quality of the previous courses/career (previous transcripts will be needed)
- Motivation letter
- Reference letters : with at least two reference letters written by professors, managers, etc. (from internship, association, work)
- Diplomas (A-Levels or equivalent, bachelor, master, ph.D)
- Research project : in adequacy with the MITRA theme/actuality and completed by bibliographic references (to show the argumentation, the use of the concepts, methodology, and the scientific culture of the project).
- English level attestation (B2 to C2)
- French level attestation (B2 to C2)