When applying for MITRA, candidates are invited to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship from the European Commission (limited number of scholarships). This application could not be accepted for a student who has already used a similar scholarship.
This scholarship consists of an annual installation payment as well as a monthly payment:
- Erasmus Mundus scholarship students are exempt from the registration fees indicated on the page "admission fees".
- This Erasmus Mundus scholarship is usually accompanied by health and liability insurance covered by the programme.
- The amounts received will be fixed throughout the duration of the master (4 semesters).
In 2018/2019, the amounts were as follows:
- This scholarship can be combined with other scholarships:
- The regional scolarship called "Mermoz"
- or with the International Mobility Assistance (IMA)
- To apply for the Erasmus + scholarship, it is necessary to first contact the international relations department of your component/faculty. The rest of the steps will be done online via the Digital Working Environment.
- Amounts may vary from year to year.
- More information about the Erasmus + scholarship can be found on the International Relations website : "finance my mobility".
- Under means-tested conditions: the amount of the grant is calculated according to the family quotient.
- Residence requirement: it is necessary to be a resident of the Hauts-de-France.
- Depending on the country of destination: all countries are eligible except the French overseas departments and territories, the principality of Monaco and Andorra.
Students may also apply for this scholarship in the case of an internship mobility or a research stay. However, a student may only benefit from Mermoz regional international mobility assistance once (internship, study stay) even if the maximum duration of 26 weeks has not been reached.
This assistance may be paid several times up to a total of 9 cumulative months (e.g. 6 months of mobility and 3 months of internship).
For the academic year 2019/2020, its amount was 400 euros per month. Depending on the student's resources, this amount can be allocated for up to 9 months. At least, it is granted for 2 months (even if the mobility exceeds this period).
Detailed information (in French)
Find out more about the scolarship on social criteria (in French)
MITRA students are eligible for this scholarship during their mobility for semester 3.