- For students from Erasmus + programmes countries(1) : 2000 euros/semester
- For students from the Erasmus + partner countries(2) : 4000 euros/semester
- Master candidates can apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship from the European Commission (see more information on the scolarships page). This scholarship covers tuition, living expenses and transportation for both years. Applications for Erasmus Mundus scholarships are submitted during the Master's application, between the 15th November 2019 and 15th February 2020.
- Exemption from these tuition fees is also possible for students who are not Erasmus Mundus scholarship holders, following an internal exemption procedure at the University of Lille.
(1) : Erasmus + programme countries pays programmes correspond to the 28 partner countries of the European Union + Iceland, Norway, Turkey, Serbia, Liechtenstein, and Northern Macedonia.
(2) : Erasmus + partner countries correspond to all other countries.
For more information on Erasmus + country eligibility, see the dedicated page on the European Commission's website.