How to enrol ?

Once you have been admitted, you will be expected to fill in another enrolling form when you arrive in Lille. You will then need to provide the following supporting documents :

  • An ID photograph
  • The original and certified copy of your ID, or visa for non-EU students
  • The original copies of your degrees
La Contribution de Vie Etudiante et de Campus (CVEC) est un paiement nécessaire pour valider l'inscription administrative à l'Université chaque année.
Elle doit être réglée par les nouveaux arrivants à Lille et à Bruxelles.
En 2019/2020, elle s'élevait à 91 euros.

Les étudiants boursiers Erasmus Mundus sont exonérés de ces frais et seront remboursés. Les étudiants non boursiers peuvent également profiter de cette exonération et être remboursés.

You will receive a university card (called multi-service card), which will act as:

  • Your student card
  • Your library card
  • Your cafeteria (CROUS) card

Once you have your university card, you will be given codes to log onto your personal online workspace (ENT). This platform on the university website will give you access to many applications and online resources, including your academic track record, your mailbox, Moodle courses, the library’s resource catalogue, distance documentary resources and the language skills centre. Workshops on how to use these applications will be organised in September.

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.