When applying for MITRA, candidates are invited to apply for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship from the European Commission (limited number of scholarships). This application could not be accepted for a student who has already used a similar scholarship.
This scholarship consists of an annual installation payment as well as a monthly payment:
- Erasmus Mundus scholarship students are exempt from the registration fees indicated on the page "admission fees".
- This Erasmus Mundus scholarship is usually accompanied by health and liability insurance covered by the programme.
- The amounts received will be fixed throughout the duration of the master (4 semesters).
In 2018/2019, the amounts were as follows:
- This scholarship can be combined with other scholarships:
- The regional scolarship called "Mermoz"
- or with the International Mobility Assistance (IMA)
- To apply for the Erasmus + scholarship, it is necessary to first contact the international relations department of your component/faculty. The rest of the steps will be done online via the Digital Working Environment.
- Amounts may vary from year to year.
- More information about the Erasmus + scholarship can be found on the International Relations website : "finance my mobility".